Wairakei Resort, Taupō
Wairakei is a great venue and is particularly great for those who golf!
Activities that Ardmore whānau can organise for themselves or their friends, year group etc e.g:
- Chris Jolly & Tūwharetoa Charters – Māori Carvings
- Walks – Tauhara Maunga, Huka Falls Walkway, Lake front, Turangi River Walk
- Bike trails – Craters of the Moon, Bungy Jump, Sky Diving etc
- Golf & Squash
- Fishing (Lake and River)
- Thermal Pools at De Brett’s or AC Baths
- Prawn Park
- Scenic Flights
- Huka Jet
- Tandem Sky Dive
- Some of the best coffee shops in the country both in Taupo and Turangi.
- Bungy Jump
- Rafting Tongariro
- Ride the Sky Waka
- Year groups are organising their own gatherings on Friday evening of 26th of March – some at the Wairakei Resort, some in Taupo (eg Taupo Cosmopolitan Club).
- Please make your own ACCOMMODATION arrangements. Management of Wairakei Resort Taupō have kindly offered a Special Accommodation Rate to those attending the Reunion.
To take advantage of this offer give them a call at 07 374 9004 (ask for Kevin Tamepo) or email them at email@example.com
There are plenty of other accommodation opportunities at both ends of the Great Lake Taupō. Try Airbnb, or Homeaway, or book at any of the many hotel/motel options around if you do not wish to stay at the reunion venue.