Wairakei Resort Taupō
Management of Wairakei Resort Taupō have kindly offered a Special Accommodation rate to those attending the Reunion.
Go to www.wairakei.co.nz and quote ‘Old Trouts Reunion’ for special prices. There are a variety of options available.
Wairakei is a great venue and is particularly great for those who golf!
Activities that Ardmore whānau can organise for themselves or their friends, year group etc e.g:
- Chris Jolly & Tūwharetoa Charters – Māori Carvings
- Walks – Tauhara Maunga, Huka Falls Walkway, Lake front, Turangi River Walk
- Bike trails – Craters of the Moon, Bungy Jump, Sky Diving etc
- Golf & Squash
- Fishing (Lake and River)
- Thermal Pools at De Brett’s or AC Baths
- Prawn Park
- Scenic Flights
- Huka Jet
- Tandem Sky Dive
- Some of the best coffee shops in the country both in Taupo and Turangi.
- Bungy Jump
- Rafting Tongariro
- Ride the Sky Waka
- Year groups may wish to organise their own gatherings on Friday evening of 26th of March.
- Please make your own ACCOMMODATION arrangements. Management of Wairakei Resort Taupō have kindly offered a Special Accommodation Rate to those attending the Reunion Go to www.wairakei.co.nz and quote ‘Old Trouts Reunion’ for special prices. There are a variety of options available.
There are plenty of other accommodation opportunities at both ends of the Great Lake Taupō. Try Airbnb, or Homeaway, or book at any of the many hotel/motel options around if you do not wish to stay at the reunion venue.